Tackle the Japanese language!

My another blog to learn Japanese. If you are interested in the language, hit it up :)

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

EXILE received Japan Record Award 2008

Annual music award,5oth Japan Music Record Award,was held and
EXILE received Japan Record Award 2008 with their song called
"Ti Amo". The singer of the group , Atsushi, said "I have watched
this TV show since I was a kid and I didn't imagine I would be able
to receive such an award... To perform on this stage was my dream."


And a black enka singer, JERO, was awarded The Rookie of the Year.
He is the first black enka singer in the history of Japanese music world.

Actually I haven't listened to Jello yet.
But it sounds very interesting to listen to a black singer's enka.
I will check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Exile are the best Japanese group ever! I love their version of Last christmas which is currently number 1
http://japansugoi.com/wordpress/last-christmas-by-exile-jpop/

Shin said...

They are a really good group. They added some more members in Exile. I don't know how it will work...