Tackle the Japanese language!

My another blog to learn Japanese. If you are interested in the language, hit it up :)

Sunday, December 7, 2008

GLAY the best J-Rock band in 90's.

I was surfing on youtube.
I found one funny video of my favorite band.
The band's name is "GLAY"
They were the most popular J-Rock band in 90's.
This band is still my favorite one.
They are not as popular as L'arc en ciel or Gackt in
foreign countries, even though they were more popular
than them in Japan in 90's.
I feel this is my task to let foreign people know
about GLAY more! I hope you like them.

On this video the front man, TERU, forget the begining
part of lyrics of the song. He must have started singing
at 0:27 but he missed. and he tried again at 0:38
but he failed lol. You can see from his face that
he is embarrassed. That is kind of cute lol

On the video, this song called Cynical is arranged like more
pop-ish. But the original one is more Rock-ish.


Which do you prefer?

0 comments: