Tackle the Japanese language!

My another blog to learn Japanese. If you are interested in the language, hit it up :)

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Please don't follow or surround Maikos in Kyoto

Maikos boom has heated up recently because of some movies and
drams. a lot of amateur camera men and foreign tourists bother
them what's more sometimes scare them.

Kyoto council put up a message " Don't follow Maikos in the street"
on their homepage for English speakers.

Well, I'm from Kyoto. I'm used to see them and don't care about
them. But I know they are so attractive for you guys and you
guys want to take pictures of them. ummm so Let's say that take
pics a bit far from them. Don't go close to them silently and take
pictures. You can easily imagine it is so scary. or say
" Shashin wo totte mo iidesuka"(Can I take a picture of you?)
But if they seem to be in a hurry, just take pics from a
distance. Oh and becareful some of maikos are fake.
Tourists often disguise as Maikos

0 comments: