Tackle the Japanese language!

My another blog to learn Japanese. If you are interested in the language, hit it up :)

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dream Match!!! " Lupin the third VS Conan"

Well where to begin? I'm so excited about this.
The famous anime "Conan" and "Lupin the third" will be together
for a special story!! Conan is , I think I don't have to explain because
it's well known even in foreign countries. I'm not sure how famous
Lupin the third is. But actually this anime is as famous as, maybe
more famous than Conan. A lot of Japanese people like the main
character of the anime "Lupin" To make long story short,
he is the grandson of notorious thief "Lupin".
His character is "airhead, naughty, easygoing, clever"
But when he has to be serious, he can be a really cool guy.
If you have a chance, check it out!!

0 comments: