Tackle the Japanese language!

My another blog to learn Japanese. If you are interested in the language, hit it up :)

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Japan Won World Baseball Classic! 1

I have been super busy. So I haven't been able to upload new
entries. And Japan baseball national team won World Baseball
Classic while I was busy!! I really wanted to write the entry
about this! I will tell you the response of Japanese people to
the event!

Well, first I have to write about Tatsunori Hara , who is the
manager of Japan National Team.
He was not the man who was going to be the manger of the
team. First, Senichi Hoshino was goign to be the manager of
the team. He was the manger of Japan baseball National team
for Beijing Olympic 2008. And he exposed his impotent.
Japan finished the Olympic without achieving a medal.

The board of Japan Baseball Association had hard time choosing
the manager of Japan national team for WBC 2009.

Some officers of the association pushed Senichi Hoshino again.
But Public opinion was different and the most important player
of Japan,Ichiro , announced "If some people think WBC is the
opportunity to revenge for Beijing Olympic, I will have to think
over if I join the team" His comment influenced the board and
They chose Tatsunori Hara, who is the manager of the most famous
Japanese baseball team " Yomiuri Giants".

0 comments: