Tackle the Japanese language!

My another blog to learn Japanese. If you are interested in the language, hit it up :)

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Do you know how bad weed is in Japan?

I know Weed is not a serious crime in North America.
But you gotta be careful if you come to Japan and are used to
the North American habit.

Especially recently, Police has arrested lots of potheads.
like normal people, celebrities, sports players etc...

On the other day, the son of the very famous actor and actress
was busted for possession of marijuana.

Both of his parents had an interview and his father
Masatoshi Nakamura cried during the interview.

And he said "I believed it was false information but it was true"
"I will make him quite his job as an actor and let him go from my
production. I must do this as his father. He deserves it. And I will
support him as much as I can"

See? weed is a freaking big deal in Japan. We may lose everything
because of weed. Do you think this is good?

0 comments: