Tackle the Japanese language!

My another blog to learn Japanese. If you are interested in the language, hit it up :)

Thursday, April 30, 2009

X JAPAN Avoided Disbanding and New Member Offcially Joined

X JAPAN got over the crisis! The famous Japanese band, X Japan, was in
a trouble because of the bassist HEATH. He announced he was going to
leave X Japan.

But YOSHIKI came back to Japan and talked it over with HEATH.
After the meeting, HEATH changed his mind and said
"I'm really sorry about this mess I made. I'm really apologized about my
selfishness. I regret what I did." He is not getting out of X Japan.
X JAPAN got over the biggest crisis after they got together again.

And here is good news!
Sugizo, who used to be the member of Luna Sea and also was touring with
X Japan as a supporting member, became the offcial member of X JAPAN.

"I will try to feel the spirit of Hide who I really liked and respected as much
as I can. I will let fans feel his spirit as I have tried doing ever since I started
helping X Japan" said SUGIZO.

Wow I thought they would be going to disband again. It was not like I hoped
but I got the feeling they might disband again. But I was totally wrong! lol

And SUGIZO joined X JAPAN that's cool too! It means Luna Sea is never get
together again... well. who knows?

1 comments:

Sanako-chan said...

This is awesome news !! I was so worried that they would be disbanded. I hope they're here for plenty more years!