Tackle the Japanese language!

My another blog to learn Japanese. If you are interested in the language, hit it up :)

Monday, October 6, 2008

My First Entry

Hello, everyone!
This is my first blog entry and what's more this is
my first blog in English! My English isn't perfect,
even if you find mistakes. Please don't mind.
(or if you are a nice person, help me out by
correcting my sentences lol)

Well, I started this blog to let people know what's
happening in Japan (politics, economy, crimes, Japanese
celebrity gossip, and so on) And of course it will help
keep my English level by writing entries in English :)

I have never used this blogging system before.
So I'm struggling to get used to the system
of this blog. :( But I'm pretty much sure I will get
used to it soon. I'm not bad at computers :P

Anyway nice to see you everyone and
thank you for reading!

0 comments: