Tackle the Japanese language!

My another blog to learn Japanese. If you are interested in the language, hit it up :)

Monday, October 6, 2008

Hottest Japanese Guy????

In a popular feature article run once a year.the Japanese girls'
fashion magazine ,Anan, declared the results from the poll
of the rank of the top 10 handsome Japanese guys.

And the guy who was awarded as a most handsome Japanese guy was..

Takuya Kimura (35)

I will tell you who he is briefly.
He is a member of top Japanese idol group called SMAP.
He has remained in first place for 15 years.

On the other hand , a lot of Japanese people don't agree
with this result.

"Takuya Kimura? No way."
"I haven't seen anyone who likes him around me"
"He was so hot , But I don't think he is still the hottest Japanese guy"
"This ranking is bullshit , his label must have forced the magazine to put him in first place"

And I also think he is not
the hottest Japanese guy .
I totally agree he is
handsome. But there are
some other celebrities
who are cooler than him.
And The thing which
makes me think this
ranking is bogus is 8 people
of this top 10 ranking are from Johnny's company.
(one of the biggest Japanese labelq) This label is controling
the rankings without doubt. They want him to remain
in the first place.


Personally I think Masaharu Fukuyyama , Tomoya
Nagase
, Junichi Okada are cooler than him.
(Don't get me wrong , I'm straight ! lol)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaa, my first love was Kimura Takuya, I personally still think he's hot. But now I think the HOTTEST has to be Domoto Koichi, but of course you can disagree with me :D

I think your blog is very interesting btw. :D

Shin said...

Haha Kimura Takuya is ummm you know he displays self-confidence too much. I say" we know you are cool, so don't rub it in!" Domoto Koichi is nice :) I like him (I'm not gay lol) He is a funny guy. You have a good taste.