Tackle the Japanese language!

My another blog to learn Japanese. If you are interested in the language, hit it up :)

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Obama in Japan

Barack Obama recently won the election and will become the next
American President.
And did you know that the citizens of a certain city in Japan are
really happy about that? The name of the city is "Obama"

It's a small city. Fishing is the main industry in this city.
I have been there several times and can attest that Seafood is great there.

They have been so excited since Barack Obama ran for President.
They even made a group called"Cheer on Barack Obama without asking"

Surprisingly, Barack Obama knew about the group in Obama.
And he said "When I go to Japan, I will be pleased to visit the city"

I guess the citizens will freak out, When he visits there.
Why not? lol

0 comments: