Tackle the Japanese language!

My another blog to learn Japanese. If you are interested in the language, hit it up :)

Friday, December 12, 2008

The trailer of DORAGONBALL came out!!

The trailer of DRAGONBAll EVOLUTION finally came out.
Have you watched that? No? OK Let's see...

How did you like it?
Well, I'm Japanese and DRAGON BALL is from Japan matter of
course. It seems lots of Japanese people can't stand Goku being
caucasian. Actually I didn't mind it that much. His looking is not
too far from Goku.

BUT!!! I felt his character is far from Goku.
He was saying "I'm not ready for this"
Goku never say that!! He's always looking forward to fighting
tougher guys. And I didn't like he was wearing casual cloths too.

I think I would be able to enjoy this movie, only if I separate the
movie from the anime and manga.

0 comments: